Crandall Park, located on Glen Street in Glens Falls, New York, has a long and deep history. The park, established by the late Henry Crandall in 1899, was once adorned with beautiful gardens, large ponds, and open lands. At one point in time, motorized boats were even able to navigate the large ponds. Proudly, the park is home to giant memorial obelisk topped with a 5-point star. The obelisk marks the crypts of Henry Crandall and his wife Beatrice and perhaps even his pair of white horses.
March 3rd, 2018
Viewed 2,336 Times - Last Visitor from Warrington, P2 - United Kingdom on 03/20/2023 at 10:03 PM